Do you Know about?

Facebook starts Translating, powered by Bing???


Today, when I logged into my facbook account, I noticed something unusual under the status update of my foreign friend. I saw new option “See Translation”, seemly integrated. And no surprises, it was powered by Microsoft Bing. It was earlier reported that facebook was testing  Translate Button and few screen shots were surfaced online. 
                Though, I noticed that the translation was not as accurate and as good as Google, I think, facebook and Microsoft are trying their ways  to stop using Google products and making the user to spend more time networking socially. Even if don’t see it, there are several add-ons which will help u translate what you foreign friends are talking about. So, how do you feel about this new feature? Say it!!!!

No comments: